Should You Kill a San Jose Snake?
There are different types of traps that can be placed to kill and catch snakes, but it is often quite difficult to
bait traps successfully such as San Jose snakes usually are animals that prefer to kill their prey by themselves. There are
some people that use to bait a trap with thawed rodents, such as mice or rats, but the most important thing when
using such a trap is to place the trap properly.
Shooting a Snake
So you want to shoot a snaking by using gun? Yes this is great method but its challenging and difficult method as target is small
and we all know snake’s body is thin so you must be perfect shooter to get this work done. You should be more careful about this
shoot as your target got missed it can be treacherous for the shooter as snake may attack back and can be peril for your body!
Trying to kill a snake with a bullet in the head can be problematic, especially because the snake does not remain perfectly still.
Even if you are not successful in killing the animalyou can expect the snake to go into a chilling dance while trying to bite everything
within its range. And this is where it gets really complicated. Sticks, rakes, shovels and knives are not suitable snake-killing devices,
although these funds may have killed more California snakes than anything else. There are arguments regarding just how far snake can jump. Some say
that one-third of their body length, some say half, and some say two-thirds. It is safe to assume that on average, the longest venomous
snake will encounter in North America will be long between 5 and 6 feet. So to be on the safe side, stay at least six feet from any
venomous snake perimeter.
You want to kill a snake? Be conscious!
If you are going to kill snake wherever you are, you must take care of the following things before you start performing action. Snakes are
animals that can help to minimize or reduce the other animals such as rats as well as mice. It is also needed to identify the snake before
trying to kill it.
• Use special tools for handling snake when picking up or carrying any poisonous snakes or any snake that cannot be identified or is aggressive.
For transportation of the snake you should use a snake bag or a special bag snake on a pole. Keeping distance is still essential for some snakes
such as rattlesnakes because, they can detect your heat and blows right through the bag!
• Wear snake boots and / or snake gaiters legs and feet when walking in San Jose snake area. In fact, the boots are actually helping to prevent poisonous
• Wear gloves. If you are sure that this is a non-poisonous snake, still need to wear construction gloves, for example, or leather work gloves,
or even gloves with thick welders to save you against bites whenholding or taking snakes. Although many snakes have non-poisonous bite or sting, they
can still cause bacterial infection, injury and a lot of bleeding due to the snake saliva, which contains an anticoagulant.
• Buy a snake trap. These traps provide serpent on a sticky adhesive pad when it cannot be found at all. Then you can safely transport the
• Hire a professional expert snake removal. Experience counts a lot in properly handling wildlife, and in the case to correctly identifying
• Before attempting to kill a snake in your home or on your property, you must be aware of the fact that most snake bites occur when people try
to kill a snake. The majority of people do not investigate Should You Kill a San Jose Snake? and try to kill it with an ax, hammer, or bat to push the animal to
death. This method can be effective, but it puts you in short distance to the snake and it can attack you easily.
• Snake control can discourage California snakes from staying in an area, by cutting off their food supply and cover.